Welcome to connection
information : Outlook / Outlook Express
Reconfiguring Outlook / Outlook
Express for 08451231626 access number
1. First you must open Outlook
/ Outlook Express - a program that enables your computer
to run e-mail. You can open it by clicking on Start
and then on Programs. From the list that is shown,
select Outlook / Outlook Express.
2. Now look at the top left of the screen where there is a line
File Edit View Tools Messages Help
These lead to the 'controls' which
operate Outlook Express 5. Click on Tools. A list
of words appears. Find Accounts.
3. Click on the 'Mail' tab
4. Select your E-mail account, and then click on 'Properties'
5. Click on the 'Servers' tab. At the moment, both
your incoming and outgoing mail server should be set to 'mail.solutionsnet.co.uk'
6. Delete the entry in the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP)'
box, and replace it with 'mail.solnetaccess.co.uk'
7. Click on 'Ok'
8. Click on 'Close' on the 'Internet Accounts'
Hint - To test your e-mail account you can send
an e-mail to your self and then check your account to see if it
comes back to you. Depending on the traffic the time taken by an
e-mail to return may vary.